Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Whoa! Just drank the 'campbell chicken classic', hmm..my opinions: It definitely taste better than the mushroom Potage but not better than the Mushroom classic. I cook it myself!!=) I feel like eating Walfer crisp...Guess i will make a trip down to NTUC later..its 4.45pm and another45 minutes and my favourite show 'Holland Village' will be on Channel 8!!...I spent quite a time searching for this blogskin actually before i blog today..=) Mum is cooking froed noodles today!YEEPEE!! Yesterday, after the practice i went to Pasar Malam with shital again...I ate the japanese chickenwith ham/cheese ball and shital ate Tu Tu kweh. Then we shared Fruit punch and lastly bought ROTI JOHN[cheese and black pepper] And we had a small pinic at a void deck..And we went home after that.. I had dinner at night still..oops! my weight is gonna add up to 100kg!!=)
Who cares , as long as i like it.. ''LIVE TO EAT'' ........ Haha.......
Asmall chat with basses: Nicholas, leon and Syahir ''remember my $100 bucks" and i spent it with u guys..=)
[Just kidding']
TV programme:
Never say die [last episode] 8pm (channel 8)
Women of times 9pm (channel 8)
Jewel in The Palace 10pm (channel u) / Incredible tales (channel 5)